I have wondered for years why I ever let my guard down and let life get so busy that I failed to record the last several years. Though they have been fun, full of ups and down, new beginnings and sad ending. My kids will forget all the memories and because of the lack of management with my time I have allowed those moments to slip away.
My goal for the upcoming year is to "Catch UP" not that I can remember it all, but for the pictures I do have and the memories that I can remember that go with those pictures i'll be putting them on the blog to print and have the memories for my children. They may not even care, or maybe they will!?
My future is changing!! I am making that change to better, not only my future, but my families as well.
It might be an overload on post so if you are following my blog I am sorry in advance, but hope you enjoy the ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment